Monday, April 26, 2010

Guitar and love !



Too long a time for the one I waited for . 
There has been quite a probability , but finally I got it !
I got the late realization of my love into guitar , and I just feel good as I can manage to make some noise out of it .
A probability turned reality , I guess , reality would now turn my force into susceptibility . 
A constrained love finally blasted out in impatience and I don't think i'll ever break up with this stringed instrument , as the string of my heart is already tuned !

The six strings depicts the six feelings of exquisiteness ! 
E- Eclecticism - feels like an artistic movement running in your veins and cold blood!
B- Bliss - the blistering divinity of the sound that touches heart before ears !
D- Dandier - the look good feel , neat and the dawned face ! 
G- Galvanic - the dramatics of the sudden hand on the fret , the ultimate feel !
A- Absoluteness - the power of universal chords and the expression !
E - Enjoyability - the quotient as you know ! 

P.S - IF YOU KNOW HOW TO PLAY ! 

And a free advice that , no matter whatever you buy in your future or invest your money in , do buy an acoustic guitar and do play it for atleast 100 dedicated hours ! You will feel the pleasure though your fingers would be in a little pain . 
As they say , the most pleasurable things in life comes is followed by pain . ;-). 

With the words by Pink Floyd ,


The grass was greener
The light was brighter
When friends surrounded
The nights of wonder ! 

play , play , play , until there is a sound and a way !

No comments:

Post a Comment